Sterling Silver Harmony Cuff

$199.20 Sale Save

Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable

An ode to simplicity and organic form, our Silver Harmony Cuff offers both our minimalists and layering lovers a unique yet feminine everyday piece—the perfect harmony between bold and understated. Want to make a statement? Layer this luxe bracelet with our Align Your Soul Cuff.

Available in Sterling Silver.

  • Open cuff design.
  • Inner diameter: 6 x 5cm approx.
  • Cuff height: 4-5mm (varying).
  • Brushed finish.
  • Please note: We do not recommend engraving your by charlotte cuff as it may damage the cuff.



We use 925 sterling silver, which is a lightweight metal made of 92.5% pure silver. The remaining 7.5% comprises alloy, which makes our jewellery durable and perfect for everyday wear. 

What to know about sterling silver jewellery

  • Proactive maintenance is the best way to prolong the lifespan of sterling silver. 
  • Contact with perfume and cosmetic products can cause sterling silver jewellery to tarnish.
  • To mitigate against tarnishing, wear your jewellery often! The more you wear it, the less maintenance it needs.

How to store sterling silver jewellery

  • If not stored properly, sterling silver jewellery can be prone to oxidising — this is the ‘tarnishing’ that you may experience.
  • We suggest that you do not store your jewels in our gift boxes long term. Keep your jewellery in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
  • Store it with the anti-tarnishing tab that came with your purchase to protect against moisture during storage.

How to clean sterling silver jewellery

  • Proactive maintenance is the best way to prolong the lifespan of sterling silver. 
  • Clean by wiping with a soft, dry polishing cloth, or use a silver cleaner solution to soak the jewellery before buffing gently with a silver polishing cloth.
  • Ultrasonic cleaners are safe to use on silver jewellery. 
  • Avoid using abrasive cleaners or brushes, as these can scratch the silver.

We offer free shipping Australia wide on all orders over $75

Standard Shipping (2-7 business days) = $10

Express Shipping (1-4 business days) = $15

Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email, including tracking details.

Please note the above delivery time frames are an estimation.

We hope you love your Prae purchase, however if you are not 100% happy, we have a 14 day returns policy.

Prae will provide a full refund or credit note for all full price items that adhere to the conditions on our Shipping & Returns page.

Any return shipping costs are to be covered by the customer.

Sale Items

All sale purchases are final and cannot be returned for a refund, exchange or store credit, other than in the event of them being faulty.